The story of success

Hello, my name is Diana. I want to tell you about story of my success. I was born on December 22. I live in New York. I have been dancing since childhood.  I start with the fact that Create your club dance. I dance in different directions: hip-hop, cheerleading, ballet, сontemporary. Since childhood I have been involved in various dance projects and competitions. Participate in such projects is very interesting, I get a lot of emotions. At the moment  I`m famous dancer and I have a lot of fans. I`m dancing itself and I come up with the choreography for the famous dancers from different countries. Achieve such fame helped me, my family and friends. I am grateful to you!


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery