About myself

Hello, my name is Diana. My surname is Yagurtova.I live in Chelyabinsk.I`m a pupil.I'm study in school "7 keys". I live in Russia. In Russia is not very good ecology. Nature has always different weather and different natural phenomena. For Example: sunny, rainy, freezing cold, drizzle, light clouds, a hurricane, a heatwave, thick fog. 

I have good and bad experience. I try to learn from their mistakes. For me bad experience it's bad assessment.
In the world there are so many professions. For example: secretaries, sport coachs, nurses, surgeons, judges, cashiers, flight attendants, police officers, artists, smokejumpers. I don't know in what sphere I would like to work.
May be tomorrow I want to be a doctor, and  through a 2 years of teacher.
My hobby is Dancing. I have been dancing for 5 years. My direction in dance- cheerleading. Thank you for your attention.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery