Letters of complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to complain about an skirt  order I placed through you website www. fasshioneshop.com.
Unfortunately, I experienced a number of problems with the product.
I ordered a white, skirt but the one I recieved was black.
  Secondly, although your website said  a skirt the size XS, but the one I recieved was skirt the size of S.
   I'm really disappointed. You have to replace the skirt for the correct colour and size right away.
In addition, I want you to say sorry for the trouble you've caused. I'm sending the item back to you together with my invoice. You have to pay me back for the cost of the stamps

Write back soon.
Yours faithfully,
Diana Yagurtova

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery