New Year Holidays

This holidays was really magnificent. I like winter. Because at winter we celbrate New Year.
I spent this holidays at home with my family.
Winter is one of the most beautiful season of the year!
On the street it was very cold and frosty. But it didn't stop us!

   At first, we went shopping, visited other city (like a Zlatoust, Miass,Yekaterinburg), went to parties, watched films, rode from a hill and played sports. And still I slept.
In this year I for the first time was in the trampoline hall. It was really funny.This day was unforgettable.
    Together with my friends we always make a snowman, throw snowballs at each other and go sledging from the backyard hill. 
     Another important reason why I love winter holidays is the celebration of Christmas and New Year. These holidays are my favorite. I love the moment when when all the stores and cafes outside start hanging festive decorations on doors and windows. 
      Of course, winter holidays are not so long and joyful as summer holidays, but in any case winter holidays is the time of rest.
      

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery