Informal letter.

Dear Tracey, 
Thanks for your letter. Sorry, I haven't written you before, because I was very busy at school. 
My house is on the ocean coast in Los Angeles. I live in apartments in Los Angeles.
And where there is your apartment? The apartment it is far from the sea or the ocean?
My neighbors are my friends. We often visit to each other to drink tea and chat. I love the excitement of big cities. Small towns have a slow pace. Large cities mean you have to
adapt to a variety of situations, like finding a new route to work or trying a new restaurant. I enjoy that challenge very much. 


Best wishes,
Diana.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery