Informal letter

Chelyabinsk
Russia
12th October, 2016

Dear Ben,
I'm glad to get your letter. Sorry I haven't been in touch for so long.
Oh, Ben, I anderstand you. To my mind, it's really difficult to go to new school. Because I also love my school, I like most the lessons, teachers, and of course my friends.
By the way, with whome you are on friendly terms with boys or with girls?
All my friends study at my school. When at school we have a freetime, we chat with friends, and do homework. So, how much homework do you do everyday?
Well, I'd better go now as I have to do my homework. Write soon!
Yours,
Diana

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery