Writing. A good film.

Chelyabinsk, Russia
December 14th, 2016


Hello Bob,
I was glad to get your letter. Sorry, I haven't been in touch for so long. 
I know that you are will have a DVD night, And I want to recommend you a good film. What types of film are you prefer? I really like drama, fantastic, thrillers. You too? 
One of the most favorite-The Game.   
The Game is a fantastic film. The plot focuses on the story of a wealthy banker, who is given an unusual gift: participation in a game that integrates in strange ways with his everyday life. The script is very well-written.
The characters are amazing. The most popular stars: Michael Douglas, Sean Penn, Deborah Kara Unger. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
 It has a surprising ending. This is fantastic-don't miss it! Don't bother going to see this!
I'm sorry, I should go to do my homework. 

Best wishes,
Diana

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery