Informal letter. Party

Task 4

Moscow
Russia
18 July 2017

Dear Susan,
Thanks for your letter. Sorry I haven't been in touch for so long.
  First of all,  I really like disco party! I also have parties, such as: birthday party, Women's day and so on. I also give acessories, brooches, flowers (of course), sweets, photobooks, perfumes to my friends.
However, not everyone like such parties.

  By the way, I can't say which present was the best, I was really excited when I was given a book (which I wanted for a long time), frgrant candle, letter special for me and brooch.
So, this book is called "Tobi Lolness". This book can be called a novel. I know that you have started reading a novel. Who is the author of this novel? Where did you find it?
Well, I'd better go now  as I have to do my homework. Write back soon.
Best wishes,
Diana

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery