About my self

Hello, my name is Diana.My surname is Yagurtova.I live in Chelyabinsk.I`m a pupil.I go to school "7 keys".To my mind I`m short.I`ve got a family of four: my mother, my father, my little sister and me.I have oval face and straight nose.My hair is fair, long and waving.My eyes are brown.I`m slim.My lips are pink.I`m attractive.I`m well-dressed.My hobbies are: dancing, reading, walking and listening to music.I have a lot of friends.My chores about the house: to lay the table, to do the washing-up.I like to spend my free time in the amusement park.Goodbye!

Комментарии

  1. Hello, Diana! your story is very interesting! I love dancing too. I love reading in my free time. Do you like your city?

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery