My summer vacations.


Hello, my name is Diana. I`m student school "7 keys".I want to tell you about my summer vacations.
This summer was very funny! Begining of the summer I spen at home with my little sister and  read a lot of books. On the 9th June we went camping with tents lake Turgoyake. We played  ball, swam and sit around campfire. In Jule the whole family flew to Egypt. In Egypt it was very hot!The sea was warm and we`re being bathed in it.In seawe swam with flippers and underwater mask.We saw a very fantastic underwater world. This was the first trip my little sister.I spent the whole of August at home. Goodbye!

Комментарии

  1. Hi, Diana! You really had a very funny summer! I had a very funny summer too. I have a little sister too , and I played with her . Your story about Egypt is very interesting. I have never been in Egypt, but I was in Turkey.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery