A holiday to remember

Hello, my name is Diana. I want to tell you about my holiday to remember. I very like summer! And especially holidays. Beginning of the summer I spent at home with my little sister and read a lot of books. On the 9th June we went camping with tents lake Turgoyak. We played ball, swam and sit around campfire. I really like the smell of a campfire,bask beside him. 
In Jule the whole family flew to Egypt. In Egypt it was very hot!The sea was warm and we're being bathed in it. In seaweed swim with flippers and underwater mask. We saw a very fantastic underwater world. This was the first trip my little sister. She really liked in Egypt. She really liked the fact that there was a very warm and you could swim. 
August. A trip to my relatives to the village left special impression about summer. The village is the place where you can join the nature, feel the fragrance of freedom and see your friends. A lot of smiles, communication, walking, fires, river are the things which I usually remember for the first two weeks of my holidays. 
These warm summer memories will warm me all the year round.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery