Day with my dad

Hello! This story about day with my dad. My dad is strong, brave, clever, cheerful, creative, eager,  energetic, friendly, handsome, generous. I love my dad! 
It would be great to spent a day with my father. In the morning we would be went on a trip into the Appalachian Trail. 
The Appalachian Trail is a footpath that runs through 14 states from Mount Katahdin, Maine , in the north to Springer Mountain , Georgia in the south.
We would be see are harmless deer, moose, and raccoons, but there are also dangerous black bears, coyotes and bobcats. If we would climb above the forest , you would see a breathtaking view. After our trip we would stay overnight at one of the 250 campsites and shelters along the trail.
It would be a nice day. I really like spent my free time with my dad.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery