Dancing

Dancing.....Lots of people love dancing. It’s not surprising because dancing is a way of self-expression. Nowadays there are so many dance competitions. I really like to watch such contests. I would also like to take part in such competitions. Most teenagers like dancing to disco music, others prefer rock and pop. People dance to express their emotions and to relieve stress. Nowadays we have a great variety of dances: tectonic, hip-hop, RnB, funk and others.
If you want to make progress, achieve results and get skills, you should train a lot! My direction in dance- cheerleading. I have been dancing for 5 years.  I really like this kind of sport. But I would like to dance not only in the direction of the dance. Therefore, on February 4, I'm going to masterclass Juliana Bucholz and Anna Quiet. They are the finalists of the project dancing on TNT.  I'm really looking forward to this date
 


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Pros and Cons of living in a block of flats. For-and-Against essay.

Opinion essay. CCTV cameras in public places

Still a mystery